Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas Snowman

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed a lovely Christmas day.  Today's post is another great Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Simple Stories Merry & Bright layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Christmas Messages stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Ridinghood Red.  The brad is Recollections.

One of my girlfriends has a big thing for snowmen so when I came across this paper I knew it would be perfect for her family's Christmas card.  The image is a little on the large size for a card but by making it a focal point instead of the background it works perfectly.  I was inspired to hang the sentiment from his arm and I just love the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment