Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Italian Christmas IV

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas Greetings card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Rossi 1931 layered on Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment is Flonz 807 stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on a strip of more Simple Stories December Documented.  The felt tree embellishments are from Artemio.

This is one of my favourites in this series.  I just love these rows of trees!  I'm not usually a fan of rows of images because they don't often work all that well on cards but these images are the perfect scale for a card.  I think these felt trees are absolutely perfect embellishments!  A fantastic result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment