Friday, December 11, 2020

Christmas Foliage

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed papers are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Holidays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Red and Vanilla and cut with the coordinating die.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I love this card!  I don't think I've ever stamped a sentiment on coloured paper (except for white/vanilla on black) but I just love these results! I was quite surprised how well it turned out as I was concerned it wouldn't be so clear.  I chose this particular option because a white/vanilla die cut definitely wouldn't be as visible.  The little pops of glitter from the rhinestone stickers is the perfect finish!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment