Sunday, December 20, 2020

Winter Village Greetings

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful folk art Christmas card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Flonz 807 stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Early Espresso.  The glittered brad is of unknown origin.

There was just something about this printed paper that I found particularly appealing.  The folk art style is really wonderful and the colours are quite soothing.  I think I coordinated the font of the sentiment with the image style really well.  The glittered brad should be jarring but the colours matches the trees so perfectly that it doesn't seem at all over the top.  I think it's the perfect 2020 Christmas card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment