Thursday, December 3, 2020

Elegant Holly

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a simple Christmas holly card.


The card base is a vanilla of unknown origin.  The image is Impression Obsession Holly stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary on more vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers Red Glitter Dome stickers.

I truly love using holly images for Christmas cards and I've a ton of options from which to choose.  I don't use this particular one all that often because it is extremely intricate.  It would be best to use a green Versafine ink but I only have black.  I love the three red glittering 'berries' which, if I may say so myself, are very well placed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment