Monday, December 14, 2020

Italian Christmas III

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Italian vintage style Christmas card.


The card bae is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Rossi 1931 layered on Pacon Red and Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment is Flonz 807 stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Pacon Red and Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment panel is highlighted with Holly Stickles.

I think this is another great card.  It was another mass produced using the replica Italian paper and the Flonz sentiment.  I will admit I didn't feel very imaginative but once I'd put all the elements together, I did try to change things up with embellishments.  This is definitely not my favourite way for crafting cards but when short on time, it works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment