Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A Holy Night

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very serene Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Altenew Desert Night on Very Vanilla and layered on Midnight Muse.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions also stamped in Altenew Desert Night.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I' love this image and it's one I use often when crafting Christmas cards.  It's a great size for a card and allows for great embellishments.  I've also found it excellent for heat embossing.  In this case, I added a sentiment but it truly doesn't need one.  It's a great result as usual.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment