Sunday, November 8, 2020

Hanging Ornaments

 Hello everyone,

Today's is a lovely ornament Christmas card.

The card base is a mirrored blue of unknown origin.  The printed paper is Heartfelt Creations Snow Kissed layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Gina K The Magic of Christmas stamped on Recollections White with Altenew Permanent Black, and layered on more mirrored blue.

I love these hanging ornaments!  I ended up with a full 12x12 sheet so was careful cutting it in order to get at least one, if not two, more cards.  I kept the layout simple because I thought the printed paper was fancy enough.  I debated stamping the sentiment directly on the printed paper but couldn't find a placement that pleased my eye.  No extra embellishments were required!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gis&le


No comments:

Post a Comment