Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Christmas Bits Two Ways

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pair of green and red Christmas cards.


The card bases are Recollections Christmas red and green.  The printed paper is Recollections City Sidewalks layered on more Recollections Christmas red and green.  The sentiment is Recollections Christmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on yet more Recollections Christmas red and green.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone stickers.

I'm not sure if I've ever crafted an entire card with virtually only Recollections products, let alone ten.  This pair turned out even better than I'd imagined.  The scale of the printed is perfect for smaller cards.  I love the sentiment and will likely use it often.  I will say I'm extremely grateful for my MISTI!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment