Wednesday, November 11, 2020

More Christmas Plaid

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great plaid Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Simple Stories Merry & Bright layered on Stampin' Up Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Crafter's Companion Festive Phrases cut from and stamped on more Recollections Vanilla and stamped in Early Espresso.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

I just love this big, bold bow!  I just couldn't resist using it with this great plaid paper.  It works well to anchor the two elements of the sentiment.  The layout is quite simple and one I've used quite often.  I think the different elements came together wonderfully.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment