Saturday, November 21, 2020

Another Nutcracker

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great nutcracker Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft Christmas Wishes layered on a pale green metallic of unknown origin.  The image is Old Island Stamp Company stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and coloured with Tombow 992 and 800, and Sakura Red, Green, Black, Yellow and Clear.  The image is layered on more pale green metallic.  The embellishment is a Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkle.

I'm loving this nutcracker stamp!  I've only played with it for a wee bit but so far the results are awesome.  The Sakura gel pens are a little on the pale side so it was a bit of a challenge finding a printed paper with which it would work.  The final result actually turned out better than I'd figured.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment