Sunday, November 15, 2020

Vintage Winter Scene

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful vintage styled Christmas card.

The card base is an ivory of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown origin layered on Stampin' up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon and pearl snowflake embellishment are both of unknown origin.

I do love crafting vintage styled cards be they birthday or Christmas or any other occasion.  I find the style so appealing and love mixing traditional and modern elements.  This card is a perfect example with the organza ribbon and pearl snowflake button.  The bow is a little lopsided but with the sheer ribbon, it's not quite so obvious.  As these cards won't be mailed, I didn't worry about any extra bulk.  I really love this result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment