Friday, November 27, 2020

A Pair of Trees

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great pair of Christmas cards.


The card bases are Recollections White.  The printed papers are Doodlebug Santa Express and one of unknown origin.  The printed papers are layered on a red and a green Recollections.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Seasonal Wreaths stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more red and green.  The tree embellishment is Recollections.

As these cards won't be mailed it was a perfect opportunity to add these somewhat more bulky embellishments.  I love these glitter trees!  The layout is very standard but it really works.  I love the font of this sentiment and am rather kicking myself that I didn't start playing with it years ago.  Both cards are so happy, I just love them!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment