Monday, November 2, 2020

An Embellished Tree

 Hello everyone,

I'm posting another 'tree' Christmas card today.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black Christmas Constellation stamped in Altenew Emerald on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on a dark green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas also stamped in Altenew Emerald.  The card is highlighted with BoBunny Jewels and Green Stickles.

I've always loved this stamp but just hated using it!  I find triangular images (trees) challenging to use but this image is also offset to the left making it even more of a challenge.  That said, it's the perfect image for embellishing and I love the jewel/Stickles combination.  The font of this sentiment coordinates beautifully with the image. I just now realized that the sentiment is also offset to the left and I wonder if that's why I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment