Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Joyfully Tree Shopping

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another vintage style Christmas card.

The card base is an ivory of unknown origin.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Verve Glad Tidings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are BoBunny jewels.

This is more of a different style of vintage Christmas card - perhaps more 1940s or 1950s.  It is a style to which I'm particularly drawn.  I really love the images. There are a wide variety of colours with which to coordinate which makes for a very quick and easy card.  I love this simple sentiment and I think the font works pretty well for the style.  I used a paper punch to cut out the and took some time with the placement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment