Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fancy Trees Five Ways

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fantastic set of Christmas tree cards.


The card bases are a vanilla of unknown origin.  The image is Magenta stamped on more vanilla of unknown origin with Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Mossy Meadow and Bravo Burgundy, Altenew Hydrangea, and Close To My Heart Peacock.  The sentiment is Penny Black Festive Wishes on more vanilla with Versafine Onyx Black.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Mossy Meadow and Bravo Burgundy, and Close To My Heart Pansy and Peacock.  The embellishments are Darice Gems.

I love this stamp in five different colours.  They are all just different enough to keep me interested and all they are all beautiful!  You have to give Stampin' Up credit, it's wonderful to be able to coordinate the ink and paper so easily.  I was even able to find rhinestones that coordinated which was just icing on the tree!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment