Saturday, November 14, 2020

Christmas Holly

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great holly Christmas card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade. The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Penny Black Holly Xmas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The holly is coloured with Copics G94 and R39.

I could probably craft all my Christmas cards using holly images, paper or embellishments. I'm pretty certain I've used a piece of this printed paper before.  I quite like the pale blue background.  The sentiment is great with just a few small elements that even a beginner can colour quite easily.  I didn't really think to add any embellishments though a tiny bow in the top left corner of the sentiment panel would probably be quite lovely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment