Friday, March 29, 2019

Another Birthday Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Mother's Love stamped in Altenew Moss, Frayed Leaf and Rouge on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Moss.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie and an olive green of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Recollections Rhinestone stickers.

This is a fantastic two-step stamp.  It's a particularly easy stamp to use and makes for simple and quick card.  I love the options it offers.  In this particular instance I chose to make it vertical card because I wanted the chance to use a vertical sentiment.  The results are even better than I had imagined.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment