Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sunshiny Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright and cheery birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Kinda Eclectic stamped in Altenew Fresh Lemon, Bamboo, Parrot and Tide Blue on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe Happy Birthday C-385 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Close To My Heart Canary and a blue Bazzill.

The box of card bases and envelops that I've been using for this commission include a bright green card base that I've found a bit of a challenge to use.  The creativity offered by the Kinda Eclectic stamp set was perfect for this card base.  I'm not a huge fan of 'scenes' but this set is so forgiving and the results were not disappointing.  I suspect the rest of these bright card bases will end up as beautiful Christmas cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment