Monday, March 4, 2019

Floral Flourish

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stamp Barn stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on a white of unknown origin and layered on Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in Blackberry Bliss on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Blackberry Bliss.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone stickers.

This is a new stamp for me and I can see it being used often.  I used my MISTI for making the impression because I knew it would take a couple of passes to get a solid image.  It's a great image for adding embellishments or Stickles.  I've always loved using these oval punches for layering a sentiment and though it's not in the design 'sweet spot', the flourish allows for perfect placement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment