Friday, March 15, 2019

Butterfly Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really lovely butterfly birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Michael Strong Cloisonne Butterfly stamped in VersaMark and Altenew Teal Cave on Recollections White and heat embossed with Fun Stamps Peacock Glitter embossing powder.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Teal Cave on Recollections White.

There is something about this image that I find truly appealing.  I don't know if it's the somewhat African style of the image or the striking colour against the white paper.  The photo doesn't do justice to the final result which has a beautiful shimmer from the embossing powder.  I see so many possibilities with this image that I can't wait to experiment and see what else I can do with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment