Monday, March 11, 2019

Spectacularly Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another neutral and natural birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The image is Woodware Going To Seed stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Labeled With Love stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and layered on Close To My Heart Grey Flannel.

I have always, always, always loved this stamp.  For the larger size, it's easy to use and the impression never fails.  I used my MISTI and a brayer for stamping and didn't even need to ink it more than once.  I love the placement of the sentiment which is the perfect anchor for the image.  I wanted to keep this card neutral so I didn't add any embellishments or other extras.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment