Saturday, March 30, 2019

Blue Floral Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Penned & Painted stamped in  Altenew Desert Night, Sea Glass, Dusk, Honey Drizzle, Moss, Forest Glades and Frayed Leaf on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Altenew Happy Birthday stamped in Desert Night on Recollections White and layered on Spring Breeze Bazzill.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This is yet another stamp set that I found in my stash that I don't think I'd used before.  I can't figure out why because it's a great set.  It's a two-step stamp which is pretty easy to use and has great results.  I chose blue this time because it seems like I've done a lot of pink cards in this commission and I needed to switch things up a little bit.  I think I did a pretty great job with the dot placement.  The results are pretty terrific.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment