Saturday, March 9, 2019

Autumn Grasses

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really warm, natural birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The image is Hero Arts Woodland Grasses stamped in Stampin' Up More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Really Rust on Recollections Vanilla.  The image panel is layered on Recollections Vanilla and Close To My Heart Gold Rush.  The sentiment is Hero Arts C5594 Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip on more Recollections Vanilla and cut with Sizzix Banners Framelits.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Rustic Garden mini jewels.

I so love this card!  The image is so simple and takes multiple inks really well.  It's great vertical image and though I could have easily done a vertical sentiment, I was in the mood for a banner.  By off-setting the image a little more to the left, I was easily able to center the banner.  The two little jewel embellishments are a perfect anchor for the sentiment and the perfect colour as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment