Saturday, March 23, 2019

Bouquet Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely bouquet birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Great Impressions coloured with Tombow 076, 098,  126, 623 and 636, and stamped on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant on more Recollections White.  The image and sentiment elements are layered on Close To My Heart Garden Green.

When I first came across this stamp I was all that impressed but a girlfriend suggest I give it a try.  Once inked and stamped, the image turned out so much better than I envisioned.  The font and scale of the sentiment work great with the image and as I've done with many of these commissioned cards, it anchors the card perfectly.  A truly unexpected but great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment