Saturday, March 2, 2019

One Little Bird

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a French birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The image is Harmonie stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla, coloured with a variety of Stampin' Up watercolour crayons, and layered on Recollections Kraft.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Recollections Kraft.

This is such a sweet, simple card.  I've had this little bird image for eons but don't use it that often.  With my personal challenge to use more images for this commission, I've been dusting off a number of stamps I've not used in quite some time.  This is the perfect image for a non-colourer because is so simple.  I debated adding embellishments but rather liked the easy layout.  The sentiment is a little more fancy than I'd like but I've but this single french happy birthday sentiment so it just has to do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment