Tuesday, March 26, 2019

More Spring Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great spring birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Mother's Love stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf and Lavender Fields on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiments stamped in Altenew Deep Iris.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The ribbon is Close To My Heart Spring Harmony organdy.  The flower embellishment is of unknown origin.

It's been a long winter and I'm craving spring thus many of the cards in this commission are a not so subtle longing for warm and sunny days.  I've had this metal flower embellishment in my stash for eons and it was absolutely perfect for this card.  I have just a little bit of this organdy ribbon and I love how it works.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment