Monday, March 25, 2019

Swallowtail Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card that uses one of my favourite stamps.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim. The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I cased myself when I crafted this card.  I didn't even actually realize until I came across this thank you card.  Obviously I like the diagonal swallowtail image.  This card, in blue, is just as lovely as the thank you card.  I did okay with the placement of the Liquid Pearls and the darker navy sentiment is in the design 'sweet spot'.  Really another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card (again) and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 


No comments:

Post a Comment