Thursday, March 28, 2019

Pretty Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely feminine birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The image is Stampin' Up Happy Watercolor stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Stampin' Up Pale Plum on Recollections White and layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Licorice Opaques.

I love, love, love this card!  Pink, black and white are an all time favourite colour combination that works every single time.  Placing the sentiment on an angle adds more interest and that I've done it more than once in this commission is really out-of-the-box for me.  I could do this card over and over and never fall out of love!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle   

No comments:

Post a Comment