Friday, March 22, 2019

Remarkable Wishes Trio

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great trio of birthday cards.


The card bases are The Paper Studio.  The images are Stampin' Up Remarkable You, coloured with a variety of Tombow markers then stamped on Recollections White.  The sentiments are Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Rouge and Moss, and Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The images and sentiments are layered on a gold of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Blush and Olive.  The embellishments are Recollections adhesive pearls.

Until now, this stamp set has never been a favourite.  I've always painted or coloured the images and while they turn out okay, I was never wowed.  These cards most certainly wow me!  I just love the simple coloured outlines.  These are actually wonderful images to colour.  The lines in these images are pretty straightforward making it quite easy to apply marker.  I even decided to use the same sentiment just in different colours and love the results even more.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment