Sunday, May 3, 2020

A Little Birdie

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a wonderful 'hello' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Bamboo and Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The image is Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamped in Altenew Rouge on Very Vanilla and cut with the coordinating die.  The leaves/branches were cut from more Bamboo and Soft Suede with the Sizzix/Stampin' Up Botanical Tags Thinlits die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla.

I had a particular girlfriend in mind when I crafted this card.  She has a real love of nature and appreciates 'cute' so this paper was perfect for her card!  I love the paper and used the die cut elements to mimic the background.  This is a very simple layout with the die cuts placed in the design 'sweet spot'.  It's a great result which I'm sure my girlfriend will appreciate!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment