Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Little Panda Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for my daughter.


The card base is Recollections White.  The bamboo stem images are Local King Rubber Stamps Panda Bear 4, stamped in Altenew Parrot, Olive and Moss on Recollections White and layered on a dark and medium green Bazzill, and Close To My Heart Citrus Leaf.  The panda images are Stamp Magik stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The card is highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

The more I worked on this card, the more it changed.  Thank goodness I have a wide selection of panda bear stamps!  The multiple iterations have also resulted in a few other panda cards being crafted.  I wish I'd thought of adding the three little pandas before I'd adhered the panels together.  I think they would have looked much better had they been stamped off the edge.  Hindsight!!!!!!  I'm still quite happy with the results and I know my daughter will love this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment