Saturday, May 9, 2020

Just Dance

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely card I crafted to send to a girlfriend.


The card base is Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Lily Impressions layered on a white of unknown origin and Blackberry Bliss.  The image and sentiment are from Wish stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Whisper White.  The image was painted with LuminArte Blue Zircon and Black Cherry Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment was layered on more Bermuda Bay.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel jewels.

I borrowed this set (which looks very similar to a Stampin' Up set) from a girlfriend a while back and hadn't spent much time experimenting.  I quite love the results.  I was hesitant because this is certainly outside my comfort zone!  Keeping the painting simple and the layout straightforward helped make crafting this card less stressful.  I'm thrilled with the embellishment placement!  How come that doesn't happen every time!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment