Saturday, May 16, 2020

Fancy Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very pretty 'thank you' card.


The card base is a white Bazzill.  The printed paper is Marianne Design Pretty Papers layered on a grey Recollections.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Thanks die cut from Close To My Heart Blush and stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections faux pearl stickers.

I started working on this card last week end but for some reason, it just wasn't coming together.  I went back to it the other night and it just made itself.  Some times, stepping away is the right choice.  It took me a while to find the proper shade of pink for this sentiment which is actually much more peachy than pink.  I love having the rest of the sentiment tucked under the die cut.  I'm even quite pleased with the pearl placement!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment