Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Week of Thanks - Wednesday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pair of wonderful 'thank you' cards.


The card bases are Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Taken With Teal.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Pacific Point and Taken With Teal on Whisper White and layered on banners of Whisper White, Pacific Point and Taken With Teal.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet with enamel dots.

These are perfect neutral cards.  I wouldn't assume that all personal support workers are women and I'm sure the 'surge' workers helping in our local residences include men so I wanted my neighbor to have at least some neutral cards to hand out.  This set of 'thank you' cards has a very straightforward layout and once all the elements are organized, they pull together easily.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment