Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Week of Thanks - Tuesday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great pair of 'thank you' cards.


The card bases are Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss and Elegant Eggplant.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Blackberry Bliss and Elegant Eggplant. on Whisper White and layered on a banners of Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Elegant Eggplant..  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I've been a big fan of Blackberry Bliss ever since it was released.  I don't think I've ever used it where it hasn't turned out beautifully!  I love the classiness of Elegant Eggplant and I used it as a more neutral card, but it just doesn't top Blackberry Bliss.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment