Monday, May 25, 2020

A Week of Thanks - Monday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of great 'thank you' cards.

  

The card bases are Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and layered on banners of Whisper White, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Pebbles White Candy Dots.

I was so pleased with this card, posted yesterday, that I decided I'd craft a few more in different colours.  The options are endless.  I'm leaning heavily (if not all together) on Stampin' Up because I've got both the inks and papers. My plan is to post a pair in different colours every day this week.  I absolutely love the results so far and can't wait to see the rest.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment