Friday, May 15, 2020

More Bold Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a trio of 'thank you' cards.


The card base is Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Galactic Stream, Aqualicious, Dew Drops, Midnight Violet, Lavender Fields, Soft Lilac, Bamboo, Parrot and Moss.

I got the idea for these cards as I was posting this card yesterday.  After a couple of false starts, the results are even better than I'd imagined.  I decided not to add any embellishments because the sentiment is more than enough!  I used my MISTI, adjusting the card base up and down before stamping.  I used three different tones from the same Altenew ink colour group.  I did end up stamping the dark shade a few times so it would be better defined.  I'm so happy with these cards, I'm going to do them in a few more colours! 

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment