Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Red Cross Rocks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is three nearly identical appreciation cards.

      

The card base is a white Bazzill.  The image is Bazzill Red Devil adhered to Recollections White.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings stamped in Altenew Jet Black.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on more Red Devil.

As soon as my girlfriend asked for some thank you cards I had this idea of replicating the 'red cross'.  I love the results!  These cards turned out even better than I'd pictured!  There are so simple.  I don't have a cross die cut or punch but this is a pretty easy shape create.  I used two 1/2" pieces cut into 2" lengths.  I used the same red for the layer.  The sentiments are from a set I've had for years and don't pull out often enough.  I suspect I'll use them a fair bit for these thank you cards as they really convey the perfect message!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment