Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fabulously Feathered

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great all purpose card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Birds of a Feather layered on Summer Starfruit and Island Indigo.  The Island Indigo layered was stamped with a Michael's feather stamp and heat embossed with Fun Stamps peacock glitter embossing powder.  The sentiment is Lizzie Anne Say It In Script stamped in Altenew Galactic Stream on Whisper White and layered on more Summer Starfruit.  The printed paper is highlighted with Diamond Stickles

My neighbor works at a long-term care center and is having a rough go of things, to say the least.  She is always cheerful and smiling so I thought this card word be perfect for her.  I love all the colours in this designer series paper and have used it very sparingly over the years.  I love the heat embossed feathers on the bottom layer, they work perfectly with the feathers in the printed paper.  I hope this card makes her smile!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment