Sunday, May 31, 2020

A Week of Thanks - Sunday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the 'thank you' cards in this series.

 

The card bases are Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry on Whisper White and layered on banners of Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.  The embellishments are Dress It Up! Sangria Flats.

I couldn't resist crafting a pair of these cards in these warms colours.  I think I've had the Pumpkin Pie colour since I started crafting cards.  I was thrilled to find these lovely flower embellishments in my stash.  They're not a perfect colour match but they don't clash terribly either.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment