Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Bold Thanks Finale

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last three bold 'thank you' cards.

 

 

 


The card bases are Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Sea Glass, Ocean Waves, Desert Night, Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Vineyard Berry, Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious and Razzleberry.

I'm done!  I've used all the Altenew ink families that I considered appropriate for these thank you cards.  I didn't feel the brown and grey shades would make cheerful enough cards for the long-term care workers who will receive these beauties.  This has been such a fun series!  I'm not one to do repeat cards but these are pretty amazing if I do say so myself!

I hope you enjoy these cards, and this series, and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment