Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Floral Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rather cheerful 'thank you' card.


The card base is a white Bazzill.  The image is Altenew Frosted Garden heat embossed in white on Recollections Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Ruby Red on Recollections White and layered on more red.  The embellishment is also Recollections.

Given the amount of cards I hope to craft, I plan to keep them fairly simple.  In this case, I heat embossed in white so the flowers would pop against the white background.  I adhered the image off the card base to anchor the image because I didn't want it to be 'floating'.  I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment