Sunday, May 17, 2020

Even More Bold Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post are three more 'thank you' cards using the Stampin' Up bold thank you stamp.


 

 

 


The card bases are Recollections Vanilla and White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You stamped in Altenew Minty Mint, Sweet Leaf, Hunter Green, Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Honey Drizzle, Sunkissed, Orange Cream and Firebrick.


I am absolutely in love with this card!  I've never been one to repeat cards but I just can't see to help myself with this one.  It's amazing!  I've taken advantage to play with all the Altenew inks in my stash.  There is one aspect to this card that I'm not thrilled about however, I've had some bleed through of the sentiment on the inside.  It's not a deal breaker but I'd make sure to use heavier card stock the next time around.  I'll be posting two more sets of three cards over the next few days.


I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment