Saturday, May 23, 2020

Rainbow Thanks

Good morning everyone,

Today's post is another cheerful 'thank you' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Tree stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight.  The bird is and Eyelet Outlet brad.

Every card I've made with this paper I've loved!  The diagonal stripes are great but it's the colours that really appeal.  I've not used this sentiment/image stamp in quite a while and it's wonderful on this card.  I debated placing jewels for the stem but when I did a dry run, it just looked weird.  I think this bird works so much better and is more apropos for this series of cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment