Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Panda For You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great 'for you' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The images are Local King Rubber Stamps stamped in Altenew Jet Black and Parrot on Recollections White.  The image panel is layered on Recollections Black, Stampin' Up Lemon Lime Twist and a medium green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.

If you read yesterday's post, you'll know that I had an adventure in crafting panda cards.  This card came together after I had rejected the original panda image.  I realized that the panda images in this set would be pretty easy to cut out and use for masking.  I really wanted to have the bamboo stalk behind the panda.  I can't believe I hadn't done this before!  Add a couple of coordinating layers and a fabulous card was born!  It was worth the initial angst.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment