Friday, May 8, 2020

A Panda Hello

Hello everyone,

Today post is a bright and cheerful 'hello' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is an origami paper of unknown origin layered on a gold also of unknown origin.  The image is Local King Rubber Stamps Pandas - 4 stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more gold.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Altenew Heart Beat.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The butterfly brad is Creative Impressions.

This was the first panda image I stamped last weekend.  I love those expressive eyes!  Before trimming the panel, I made certain there was enough room for a simple sentiment.  I've often used origami paper for Asian-style cards.  I love the warm reds in this particular piece.  The hints of gold made it easy to coordinate.  I hadn't originally planned to add a ribbon but like how it balances out the image.  I wish I'd had a panda brad!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment