Sunday, May 24, 2020

Golden Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more formal 'thank you' card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thanks Words stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed in detail gold embossing powder.  The sentiment panel is layered on two gold paper scraps of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Toga gold pearls.

As soon as I started this series of 'thank you' cards for my girlfriend I knew I'd use this stamp.  I love the different languages and fonts.  Though it looks sophisticated, this is actually a very quick and easy card that came together in no time at all.  As I write this post, I'm imagining it in multiple colours like the earlier bold 'Thanks' cards.  I may not be as completely finished with this series as I thought!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment