Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Beautiful Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty 'birthday' card.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Crushed Curry.  The printed paper is Stampin’ Up layered on Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

This is another piece of scrap paper that I've used before in a layout that I've also used before.  This is also one of the mass stamped sentiments that I made which really helped in finishing this large commission.  I had fun experimenting with different colours and appreciate that all of these cards have given me an opportunity to try things that are, perhaps, more outside my comfort zone. The embellishments, like many that I used, are quite bulky and couldn't be mailed without using extra postage.  It's a beautiful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment