Friday, April 9, 2021

Hibiscus Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another quick and easy 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark pink of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Altenew Evergreen.  The embellishments are Doodlebug mini pearls.

I found a number of papers in my scrap bin that, when carefully trimmed, allow for the sentiment to be stamped right on the printed paper.  I love doing this type of card.  Not only is it quick and easy but I think the overall result is wonderful.  If the sentiment impression isn't great, you can always cover up with a sentiment panel.  I'm not thrilled with the pearl placement on this card.  It doesn't feel random enough but rather forced.  Still, the overall result is quite pretty.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment